She has the death sentence in twelve systems.
Name: Aneiela Asa
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Fighting d8, Healing d10+2, Intimidation d8, Knowledge: Arcana d8, Knowledge: Masaquani d6, Notice d8, Shooting d8, Spellcasting (Arcane) d10, Swimming d6-1
Pace: 6, Parry: 6, Toughness: 5, Charisma: 0
Gear: Short Sword d8 (Str+d6), Unarmed Strike d8 (Str), Flintlock Pistol d8 (2d6+1, 5/10/20), Leather Armor (+1), Arcane Book, Arcane Book, El Diablo Chest, Eye Necklace, Strange Tales of Tarth
•Greedy: Argues over all treasure
•Vengeful: Seeks to right all wrongs against him
•Wanted (Kieran Empire): Sought by authorities for crime
•Arcane Magic (Water): Gain the Magic arcane background, Water
•Elan: Spend a Benny for +2 on a Trait roll
•Healer: +2 on all Healing rolls; 5 companions gain +2 natural healing
•Quick: Redraw initiative cards of 5 or lower
•Rapid Recharge: Regain 1 Power Point every 30 minutes
•Iconic: +1 Attribute point
•Bolt: Single bolt 2d6 damage; Up to 3 bolts at 1pt per bolt; 2pts does one 3d6 bolt
•Elemental Protection: Complete protection from background hazards; Half maintenance cost on raise
•Healing: Heal wounds within one hour (2 with raise); Cure poison and disease within 10 minutes
•Summon Elemental: Can summon a living spirit of his chosen element.
•Water Walker: Walk upon the very surface of the water as if it were solid ground
Personal Details: Water Elemental
Water spirits are frothing, man-shaped creatures of water and sea-foam.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 7
• Elemental: No additional damage from called shots; Fearless; Immune to disease and poison.
• Invulnerability: Water elementals are immune to all non-magical attacks except fire. A torch or lantern causes them 1d6 damage but is instantly put out if it hits.
• Seep: Water elementals can squeeze through any porous gap as if it were Difficult Ground.
• Slam: Str+d6, nonlethal damage.
• Waterspout: Water spirits can project a torrent of rushing water. This automatically puts out any normal fires, or 1d6 ship fires. Creatures within the cone must make a Strength roll at –2 or be Shaken.
Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Copyright © 2004-2014 by Pinnacle Entertainment Group. All rights reserved.