A motley bunch of sots!
Sailor – Veteran Stats
Sailors typically run the ship or fire the guns but don’t participate in boarding actions unless
it’s obvious they’re going to be overrun and in physical danger from their attackers. See the
entry on Pirates for those with a more hostile attitude.
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Boating d8, Climbing d8, Fighting d6, Notice d4, Shooting d6, Stealth d4, Swimming d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 5
Gear: Knife (Str+d4).
Specialists – These Extras are treated as Henchman (get a Wild Die) for particular skill
|Name||Role||Skil and Die|
|Caras Cath||Assistant Carpenter||Repair d6|
|John Smith||Navigator||Knowledge (Navigation) d6|
Officers and Key Personnel.
- John Smith, an honest, 24-year old Englishman from Earth, circa 1673.
- Mongrel, a kehana who is curious about Earthmen and their strange ways.
- Cais Cath, a proud masaquani twin who protects the other first and follow
orders second. But sadly, the other twin is dead
- A whole bunch of artistic Grael.
- Rumble – Grael (artist)
- Stumble – Grael (artist)
- Bumble – Grael (happy)
- Hong-li – Human Chinese (creative) rescued from the slave ship on the way to Baltimus
- Cy Colop – Masaquani Kieran (mysterious)
- Carrig – Human Irish (happy)
- Cray -Doreen (lazy)
- 4 British Marines
- Duncan (creative)
- Henry (sneaky)
- Thomas (lazy)
- Robert (young)
- Jericho Thunder – left the ship
- Iranthis – dead, twice
- Senor Miguel Figuroa, a Spaniard from Earth, circa 1547. He is 50+ years old and a pirate
long ago. He’s not bad by nature, but follows most any orders without question. – dead
- Caras Cath, a proud masaquani twin who protects the other first and follow
orders second. – dead